Thursday, April 3, 2014

001


Living in Southern California can be quite the challenge when trying to decide what to wear, especially in the spring when it is not too warm or too cold. What I love about this dress is that it is much warmer than it looks and the mini turtleneck helps keep me warm as well. A tip is to wear something you can layer up comfortably. I paired this dress with a denim jacket and wedges but I could easily wear a cardigan under the denim jacket and tights to keep warmer and even add a fun scarf if it gets really cold. I am queen of having extra clothes in my car because "you never know if you'll need it." Yesterday, for example, it rained for a good 10 minutes and then it stopped. And today it was perfectly sunny: Typical & unpredictable Southern California.
















Dress & Shoes: H&M
Necklace: Steinmart
Denim Jacket: Levi's

No comments:

Post a Comment